Sand and gravel are widely used in construction, water conservancy, highways, railways, airport runways and other fields. With the rapid development of urbanization infrastructure, the demand for sand and gravel aggregates is increasing. Investors are increasingly optimistic about the market prospects of stone production lines. Have invested in the investment in the stone processing plant.
At present, the 400-500 tons per hour stone production line is more commonly used. Its investment is small, the effect is quick, and the profit value is large. Then how to configure the production line? Let me introduce you.
Stone production line
Equipment configuration of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line
The raw ore crushed by the stone production line includes hundreds of materials such as pebbles, quartz stone, limestone, basalt, coal gangue, etc. The Dewo crusher machine designed the 400-500 tons per hour stone production line according to the current situation of the stone plant, the specifications of the stone, and customer needs. The configuration is reasonable, and provides users with more comprehensive process planning and technical guidance. The equipment configuration of its production line is as follows:
1. Hard materials: vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + cone crusher + circular vibrating screen + belt conveyor
Hard material configuration of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line
2. Soft materials: vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + impact crusher + circular vibrating screen + belt conveyor
Soft material configuration of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line equipment
In addition, the manufacturer will also equip users with corresponding electronic control systems, dust removal equipment, etc., to ensure the complete efficiency and high performance of the production line.
Process flow of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line
Under the action of the vibrating feeder, the raw ore is uniformly and quantitatively sent to the jaw crusher for preliminary coarse crushing operation; then it is uniformly sent to the impact crusher/cone crusher by the belt conveyor to continue crushing, and then pass The circular vibrating screen is screened reasonably, and the materials that do not meet the requirements are sent back to the upper level for re-crushing; the materials that have passed the screening can be transported to the finished material area.
Outstanding advantages of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line
The 400-500 tons per hour stone production line combines the current production situation, invests in sophisticated process design, reasonable equipment, scientific process design, and the characteristics of the production line are particularly prominent:
1. Cross-space layout, compact and reasonable, not only covers a small area, saves 30% of infrastructure investment, but also runs smoothly and is simple and convenient to operate;
2. Strong production capacity, high efficiency, and large output. It can produce sand and gravel materials of different specifications and beautiful grain shapes according to user needs, with more reasonable gradation and better quality of finished materials;
3. The environmental protection measures are more in place, which not only has less dust, low noise, and no tail gas pollution, so as to realize the ideal production effect of green and low carbon;
4. The selection of equipment for the production line is better, so that it has a long service life, the failure rate is reduced by 70%, the operation is stable, safe and reliable, and the production cost is reduced by about 150,000 yuan.
Investment estimation of 400-500 tons per hour stone production line
What is the investment budget for a 400-500 tons per hour stone production line? This is the focus of investors’ attention. Since the design of the production line fully integrates the current situation of the stone factory, and all the equipment is provided by our company, the stand-alone equipment is inherently cheap, and the scientific equipment configuration makes it more economical.
Phone: +86 17719851781
whatsapp: +86 17719851781